This product is not currently available.
They say the devil is in the details and Iron Horse has a proven penchant for meticulous attention to their wines. Using a yeast strain indigenous to their vineyard, Iron Horse allows the land and the Chardonnay to shine, with alluring results. Our Tasting Panel was wild for this wine’s creamy texture and vibrant flavors; given the extremely limited case production and under $37 pricing, this is one devil we don’t mind dealing with.
Varietals: 100% Chardonnay
Nose: Loads of ripe melon, tropical fruit and bananas
Palate: With a creamy mouthfeel, this wine shows off melon, tropical fruits and vanillin
Appellation: Green Valley, Sonoma, California
Steeped in the history of California wine country, Iron Horse has not only played a pivotal role in American wine culture, but also in the politics of our country. Iron Horse has been served at the White House for the past five presidential administrations, including the Summit Meetings that ended the Cold War.
When necessary, your wine will be shipped in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck to a carrier hub close to you. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
From the verdant, misty valley of Sonoma, to the azure waters of the Pacific, the Iron Horse wine and Kajiki Sashimi bridge the gap between land and sea harmoniously. The sweet and delicate flavor of the blue marlin fish is akin to halibut in flavor and swordfish in texture. The Native Yeast Chardonnay is full of life and vibrancy; together they are a stunning combination.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Iron Horse Ranch and Vineyards which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2014
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 45 - 55 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.