This product is not currently available.
Honey, yeast, ripe summer peaches: Here is the feather in the cap of the wonderful Chassenay d’Arce cooperative—a simply fabulous Champagne. Over 125 family-owned growers gather annually for the cooperative, combining the fruits of their labor to make this complex golden cuvée. All of this collective wines express the essence of soil, air and fruit of Champagne, but this one is complex, mature, and made for memorable occasions. The nose is fragrant with buttered bread, minerals and spice, and the palate is downright silky, with notes of brioche, stones, yeast and yellow honeyed fruit.
Varietals:100% Pinot Noir
Nose:Honey, yellow peaches, and spice
Palate:Long and full, with bright acidity and notes of honey
Since 1956, nearly 130 family-owned growers have gathered at Chassenay d’Arce to make the house cuvées and single-varietal Champagnes. At the heart of this cooperative—310 hectares of vineyards located near the border of Champagne and Burgundy—is a grand old mansion built from local stones.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
When pairing food with Champagne, think beyond aromas and flavors and consider qualities like roundness, weight, and how a bite or sip plays on your palate. Complex and mature, Chassenay’s Confidences is full of honey, yeast and ripe summer peaches left in the oven. Try it with something decadent and rich, like buttery saffron risotto, foie gras, or crusty bread and pâté, like this French rillette assortment including duck and pork options.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2018
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 47 - 50 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.