This product is not currently available.
This is what you want in a Zinfandel—somewhere between a Pinot Noir and a Cab.
- Laura Maniec , Master Sommelier and Gilt Taste blind tasting panelist
In the last couple of decades, Zinfandel’s less classy sibling, white Zinfandel, attempted to tarnish the grape’s reputation. But we all know Zin is a class apart—juicy, spicy, bold—and one of the most food-friendly varietals out there. This bottle is the perfect pairing to a barbecue dinner or even a chocolate dessert!
Nose: Juicy, spicy and bold. Aromas of blackberry, black and white pepper, and cedar
Palate: Fruit flavors of juicy blackberry, cherry, cassis, and spice.
Appellation:Russian River Valley, Sonoma, California
Starry Night is a relatively young winery, open for only twelve years. They produce wine of superior quality in small quantity and at honest prices. They use minimal contact to make their wine, including a gravity-driven process to move the wines from the destemmer through fermentation.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
A wine this good deserves meat of the same caliber! Zinfandel makes the ideal Sunday supper wine with a slow roasted piece of meat or a show-stopping veal rack. When roasted, veal’s sweet yet bold flavor complements the berry and pepper flavors of Zin.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2017
- Store at 50 – 55°F
- Serve at 55 – 65°F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.