This product is not currently available.
Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Nose: Red and black currants, blackberries and blueberries
Palate: Dense dark fruits, including currants, blackberries and blueberries and tobacco with silky smooth tannins
Appellation: Diamond Mountain, Napa Valley, California
Diamond Terrace is the result of a dream that started in 1988 when Maureen Taylor’s parents purchased a 10-acre vineyard on Howell Mountain. What started as a family vacation home eventually became Diamond Terrace. Using the best fruit from each vineyard, they produce small quantities of each wine.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
Big wines don’t always need marbled meat to tame their tannins. Fat comes in all forms, and one of the most delicious is a hunk of creamy but briny blue cheese. This European-style Mitibleu coats your mouth with tangy goodness, standing up to the intense fruit and complementing the minerals in the Diamond Terrace.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Porthos which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through
- Store at 50 - 55 F
- Serve at 60 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.