This product is not currently available.
Patel's 2008 Red Wine is produced in the traditional Right Bank Bordeaux method and parallels a newly released Pomerol. Only 101 cases were made of this delicious red and we at Gilt Taste wish there was more. This wine's rich but smooth tannins will leave you wanting more as well! If you're patient, consider aging this wine for a year or two.
Varietals: 48% Merlot, 39% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Malbec, 3% Petit Verdot
Nose: Ripe cherry and blueberry, cinnamon spice
Palate: Loads of ripe red fruit backed by integrated acidity and soft tannins
Alcohol: 14.5 %
Appellation: Napa Valley, California
Raj Patel's goal is to keep it simple in his wine making pursuit. "To our packaging and our grapes, to the processes we used to produce our wine. Our goal is simple: strive to produce the best wines from Napa Valley's finest vineyards."
When necessary, your wine will be shipped in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck to a carrier hub close to you. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
The Patel “Red Wine” may have an unassuming name, but this Pomerol-style blend is outrageously good. The ripe fruit, old-world style begs for an earthy, hearty dish like California wagyu bone marrow. Roasted in the oven, with simple salt, herbs and toasted bread on the side, this is a match made in Golden State heaven.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Patel Winery which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IA, ID, LA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NE, NM, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2028
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 55 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.