This product is not currently available.
Red Wine 2008, 91 points, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
Patel Winery is hand-crafting phenomenal Bordeaux-style reds in the heart of Napa Valley. They are slowly gaining a strong foothold amongst collectors and will likely join the ranks of California's "cult" wines. Both of these wines are highly allocated, and Gilt Taste is the first to receive the 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon! Every serious wine drinker should invest in this collection.
This collection includes:
Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
Red Wine 2008
Raj Patel's goal is to keep it simple in his wine making pursuit. "To our packaging and our grapes, to the processes we used to produce our wine. Our goal is simple: strive to produce the best wines from Napa Valley's finest vineyards."
When necessary, your wine will be shipped in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck to a carrier hub close to you. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
Vinegar and wine? Yes, wine can turn to vinegar, but that’s not the kind we like. We suggest reducing this high-quality balsamic vinegar from Modena down to a sweet and tangy syrup that is spectacular drizzled over an aged Parmesan wedge. Paired with Patel, this easy party trick makes for low-effort, high-impact entertaining.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Patel Winery which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IA, ID, LA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NE, NM, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- 2008 Cabernet: Drink 2013 - 2030
- 2008 Red Wine: Drink now through 2028
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 55 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.