This product is not currently available.
Varietals: 72% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Franc, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% Malbec, 1% Carmenere
Nose: Barnyard, earth, game meat
Palate: Black and blue fruits with notes of earth and animal
Appellation: Saint-孖milion, Bordeaux, France
Château Pressac is one of the most historical properties in Bordeaux. It was here that the treaty of 1453 was signed between England and France, returning Bordeaux to France. This 42 hectare property sits in the heart of the Saint-Émilion appellation. In addition to the traditional plantings, Pressac also vinifies Malbec and Carmenere.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
This is a wine for a special meal. And you might as well throw a party. We love this Grand Cru with roasted mushrooms and big bold cuts like dry-aged steaks or venison rack. If you’re looking for a bit of adventure, try grilled elk, rich in taste and smooth in texture.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink 2013 - 2030
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 55 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.