This product is not currently available.
Included in this selection are:
Chateau Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc 2003
Ch悊teau Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc 2005
This Château was almost completely destroyed during the depression of the 1930’s. In 1987, the Gervoson family restored its reputation as one of the premier estates. The current winemaker tends to just less than 60 hectares and works meticulously with his team to create wines that exhibit the famous terroir of Pessac-Léognan.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
What grows together goes together, and this holds true for French wine and cheeses. We love the Chateau Larrivet Bordeaux Blanc pack with Murray’s Francophile pack, which includes not only a collection of cheese, but Saucisson and Cornichons.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2013
- Store at 50 - 55 F
- Serve at 47 - 52 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.