This product is not currently available.
In 1988, New Zealand natives Mark and Annie Mitchell began importing New Zealand venison into the United States, carrying their passion and commitment for wild game into US territory. Broadleaf is now one of the world's premier wild game purveyors, sourcing natural, sustainable game from around the globe.
Once your order is processed, your venison will be shipped to you frozen, for overnight delivery. You will receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of the ship date.
Lean and Mean
Try cooking this New York style strip loin over the grill until medium rare. Serve it up with mouthwatering caramelized onion vinaigrette, roasted cherry tomatoes and sweet sugar snap peas. If you're looking for serious flavor, cube this prime cut strip loin into a Moroccan tagine brimming with turmeric, cinnamon, and cumin. And whatever you do, don't forget the preserved lemon, chopped cilantro and golden raisins. This is one of the healthiest red game meats in the world, sporting a low-fat, low calorie nutritional value that is light, lean and tender.
You Need to Know
Use and Care
- This venison will ship to you frozen in vaccum sealed packaging
- Keep frozen or refrigerate upon arrival
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator in the original packaging
- Frozen in the original packaging, venison will remain fresh for up to 1 year
- Thawed, venison will remain fresh for up to 5 days in the original packaging
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.