This product is not currently available.
Here's what you get:
- 12 dark chocolate peanut butter cookies
In 2009, Nina Burr started Good Habit, a health-conscious baked goods line that sides with the camp that not all habits ought to be vices. As a personal chef, Burr was inspired by her Southern California clients to create honest, easy, dependably delicious food.
Fearless Peanut Butter
The classic peanut butter and chocolate combination has been re-worked by Good Habit in these handmade, delicious dark chocolate peanut butter cookies. Gluten free and packed with ingredients like pumpkin seeds, dried coconut, and almonds, these cookies are the perfect dunk-able treat.
You Need to Know
- evaporated cane juice
- brown sugar
- garbanzo bean flour
- potato starch
- tapioca starch
- whole grain white sorghum flour
- fava bean flour
- xanthan gum
- baking soda
- sea salt
- natural vanilla powder (sugar,cornstarch,vanilla extract)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar,unsweetened chocolate,cocoa butter,soy lecithin,vanilla)
- peanut butter chips (peanuts,sugar,palm kernel oil,soy bean oil)
- butter (cream,salt)
- pumpkin seeds
- dried coconut (coconut, evaporated cane juice, water)
- peanut butter (roasted peanuts)
- flax seed
Method of Production
- Made with nuts
- Contains dairy
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.