May 29 2013 - May 31 2013
After your order is processed, these chocolates will be sent to you via overnight shipping and packaged with cold packs to prevent the chocolates from melting. They will arrive in a beautiful gift box. You'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
Here's what you get:
- One Tri-Colored Lady Bug box containing 9 Chocolate Ladybugs, 3 of each flavor:
- Three Raspberry Red Ladybugs
- Three Garden Mint Green Ladybugs
- Three Honey Lavender Yellow Ladybugs
Philadelphia-based husband-wife duo John and Kira Doyle source the best seasonal ingredients throughout the country to accompany their chocolate, from biodynamic Hawaiian ginger to local Pennsylvania honey.
Packaged in a beautiful gift box.
John and Kira's ganaches are flavored with premium, artisan ingredients like handpicked Kentucky Colonel Mint, grown by students in community gardens, and raspberries from Glenn Brendle's Green Meadow Farm, a farm working toward powering itself with used vegetable oil from its customers' restaurants. The Honey Lavender candies are made with honey from Draper Apiaries, a family run company that supplies the White House and has been producing natural, raw honey since 1974.
You Need to Know
Use and Care
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Ideal storage temperature is 67-69 °F
- Chocolates will remain fresh for up to 2 weeks
- If refrigerated, chocolates will remain fresh for up to 4 weeks
- Wrap boxes in plastic wrap before refrigerating to lock out moisture
- Serve chocolates at room temperature
- Chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract)
- invert sugar
- citric acid
- cocoa butter
- one or more of the following FD&C colors: Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Blue #2 and or Titanium Dioxide
Method of Production
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.