This product is not currently available.
Here's what you get:
- Five boxes of popcorn
- Two boxes of Fleur de Sel Caramel
- One box of Vietnamese Cinnamon Sugar
- One box of Ginger Sesame Caramel
- One box of Chipotle Caramel and Almonds
Jean Arnold, the San Francisco–based, Le Cordon Bleu–trained artisan behind 479 Popcorn, began making her own organic popcorn and flavoring it with exotic seasonings inspired by her international upbringing. In the process, she discovered that 479˚Fahrenheit is the optimal temperature for popping corn.
479 Popcorn ships popcorn to you the same day it is made. Shipped in canisters and boxes made with a minimum of 90% recycled paper.
We love 479 Popcorn not only because their kernels are delicious, but because 479 Popcorn is committed to using premium organic products. They source all of their ingredients from local, organic producers who are committed to sustainable farming and ethical fair trade practices. Every caramel that coats their kernels is made with organic butter from the Strauss Family Creamery in Marin County, California, and all of their popcorn is organic and popped and topped to-order.
You Need to Know
Use and Care
- Store in a cool and dry place
- 479 Popcorn contains no preservatives, so we recommend you enjoy your popcorn within 2 weeks of receipt
- Once opened, store popcorn in an airtight container and consume within one week
Method of Production
- Made to order
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.