This product is not currently available.
Why to buy: The royal families of the United Kingdom, Sweden and Spain have been pouring Lanson Champagne into their flutes for more than 250 years. Each bottle is emblazoned with the official coat of arms of Queen Elizabeth II. Lanson was one of the first Champagne houses to do a Rosé Champagne, and these two special edition all-pink bottles are the perfect gift for a hostess, bride-to-be or new mom.
Characteristics: Persistent bubbles define a creamy mousse, and aromas of strawberries, yeast and spice yield to summer berries with a hint of lemon on the palate. With its clean finish and nice acidity, it’s a wonderful Champagne before dinner with cheese and charcuterie—or afterwards with fruity desserts like strawberry cheesecake or pear cobbler.
Varietals: 32% Chardonnay, 53% Pinot Noir, 15% Pinot Meunier
The story of Lanson champagne began in 1760 when Francois Delamotte crafted and sold his own brand of bubbly. Thanks to an ambitious vineyard acquisition program in the 1930s, this house has grown to be one of the most prestigious in France, known for full-flavored, fresh, acidic wines that cellar beautifully.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.