This product is not currently available.
In this collection:
Lot 359 2011 Columbia Valley Riesling/Chenin Blanc
Lot 350 2010 Santa Maria Chardonnay
Lot 367 2010 Chablis
Cameron Hughes has searched the globe for the best fruit he can find that he uses to craft some of the most elegant, drinkable, value-driven wines on the planet. This trio of wines (you'll get two of each bottle) exemplifies his mission and philosophy: Fruit for these wines come from vineyards and winemakers who partner with some of the biggest names in high-end wine that consistently score 90+ points from Parker and Tanzer. Cameron has partnered with the vineyards to create these delicious, complex wines that he can offer at unbeatable values.
Over a decade ago, Cameron Hughes and Jessica Kogan founded Cameron Hughes Wine, a company that makes, imports and distributes exceptional wines (at great values) to wine lovers all over the country.
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Cameron Hughes Wine which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: CA
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.