This product is not currently available.
Characteristics: Ruby red in hue, with notes of ripe red cherries, violets, eucalyptus and plums, Capannina is dense and supple, with plenty of acidity and structure, velvety tannins framing dark fruit and licorice notes, and a clean, lingering finish. Elegant yet approachable, it is a serious—and superb—entry-level bottle for those just getting to know Tuscan wine. Tassinaia, on the other hand, is structured and powerful, with notes of blackberry and blackcurrants, herbs and tar, tobacco, cedar and vanilla. On the palate, it blossoms into rich, round plums, cherries and soft tannins—with a wonderful, broad finish. Tuscan wines are at the very heart of the Italian eating and drinking lifestyle, and these two extraordinary wines are no exception
In this collection:
1 bottle of Tassinaia 2006, 93 Points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
3 bottles of Capannina 2010, 90 Points, Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar
Appellation: Tuscany IGT
The Gaetani family has retained control over their 4,200 Italian estate for five centuries. Today they sell beautiful olive oils, and wines that have been aged in a brick-vaulted cellar modeled after a late-19th century structure.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.