This product is not currently available.
95 points - Antonio Galloni, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
“A decidedly bright, elegant Grattamacco that impresses for its fabulous overall balance and understated, classy personality.”
94 points - Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
“The 2009 Cervaro della Sala is absolutely beautiful in this vintage.”
91 points - Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
Why to buy: Somewhere in Italy, and probably all over the world, right now, someone is drinking a Tuscan wine. They are at the very core of the Italian lifestyle, and this food-friendly trio of wines from two iconic producers features that terroir at its best.
Characteristics: Grattamacco is a decidedly bright, elegant wine with an intense bouquet of berries and flowers, and a wonderfully moderate level of tannins. With its spicy-sweet notes, it is a wonderful partner for game meats. Vibrant tannins are more pronounced in the 2008 Guado al Tasso, whose plums and cherries, mocha and espresso bloom both in the bouquet and on the palate and make it a natural foil for a rich winter stew or a steak dolloped with compound butter. Castello della Sala is a straw yellow Chardonnay with a sparkle of Grechetto. Its golden hue and fruity, vanilla-tinged bouquet are balanced with a touch of minerality—just enough to keep this wine wonderfully elegant.
Here’s what you get:
-One bottle of Grattamacco Rosso Superiore 2008
-One bottle of Antinori Guado al Tasso 2008
-One bottle of Antinori Castello del Cervo Bramito del Cervaro 2009
The Gilt Taste Wine team searches across the world for the most coveted wines to share with you. The best part of our job is selecting wine that will add meaning to your cellar and your table. Pulled together from different producers, our Collections will delight and impress even the most discerning wine connoisseurs.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Italian Wine Merchants which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, KS, LA, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, SC, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.