This product is not currently available.
Characteristics: Sonoma Coast Pinot Noirs include the rooty, mint-edged 2010 Schug, layered with ripe strawberries and sarsaparilla. Fess Parker’s 2009 wine is more velvety, boasting flavors of black fruit, nutmeg, mocha and vanilla. A 2009 Pinot Noir from Gundlach Bundschu—five miles south of Schug Carneros—goes even further with a downright juiciness; expect black plum and Bing cherries laced with aromatics of rose petal and cardamom. Not to be outdone, a DeLoach wine from the Russian River Valley is a stellar example of its traditional Burgundian winemaking technique; it is elegant and well-balanced, with subtle, toasty undertones. Archery Summit’s 2010 proprietary blend from the Willamette Valley is renowned for its vibrancy, with a touch of minerality and a bold freshness. The collection wraps with a 2010 Hahn blend from the up-and-coming Santa Lucia Highlands; bright and easy, it features a bouquet and palate brimming with red berries.
Here’s what you get:
- One 50 ml bottle of 2009 Schug Carneros Pinot Noir
- One 50 ml bottle of 2010 Archery Summit "Premier Cuvee" Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- One 50 ml bottle of 2009 Fess Parker Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir
- One 50 ml bottle of 2010 DeLoach Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- One 50 ml bottle of 2009 Gundlach Bundschu Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- One 50 ml bottle of 2010 Hahn SLH Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir
“Wine tasting rooms go mobile,” is what the LA Times had to say about TastingRoom.com, a unique online retailer that lets oenophiles discover and drink new wines without breaking the bank. T.A.S.T.E. Technology™ allows them to transfer wine directly from full-sized bottles into smaller formats—true representations of the original.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by TASTINGROOM.COM which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, SC, TN, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.