This product is not currently available.
Why to buy: “Possibly the finest Malartic Lagravière ever made” is how Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate describes this incredible Bordeaux, which is at its most delicious right now. Its sweet bouquet and intense, lingering flavor will also cellar wonderfully for at least two decades.
Characteristics: Ruby in hue, this Bordeaux boasts a nose of graphite, crème de cassis, and soil, with Graves-like aromatics and flavors. With pure fruit and a medium body, it is wonderfully drinkable: Its long, rich flavors stay on the palate in the most pleasant way (thanks to moderate levels of tannins). It is mature now, and will stay at its peak for another twenty years.
Varietals: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
Domaine de Lagravière was purchased by the family of Count Hippolyte de Maurès de Malartic at the tail end of the eighteenth century. Since then it has passed through such renowned vintners as Laurent-Perrier, and since 1996 it has been stewarded by husband-and-wife duo Alfred Alexandre and Michèle Bonnie and their family.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.