This product is not currently available.
Lot 260 - 2007 Badarina Vineyard Barolo DOCG, 100% Nebbiolo, Piedmont, Italy: A gorgeous Barolo rich with blackberry and balsamic. With its silky texture, excellent minerality, and fantastic overall structure, there's excellent aging potential for 10-15 years.
Lot 263 - 2002 Ribera Del Duero Gran Reserva Tempranillo, 100% Tempranillo, Spain: Time has served this classic old world wine well revealing notes of cedar, graphite, licorice and black pepper. You’ll find a powerful structure built for aging – this wine will go another 20 years easily.
Lot 299 - 2007 Minervois Syrah, Single Vineyard, 100% Syrah, Languedoc-Roussillon, France: Lot 299 has a gorgeous deep color with aromas of blackberry, fresh raspberry and dusty cocoa braced with plush texture, creamy oak, and a deep jammy core with lip-smacking freshness. The rich and powerful flavors finish with delicate hints of vanilla and toast.
Lot 316 - 2009 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: A multi faceted collage of black and red fruit aromas with notes of rose petal, mocha and graphite. Fine grained tannins gently sweep to the far reaches of the palate. You’ll find a lingering finish punctuated with lavish red fruit.
Lot 268 - 2008 Santa Maria Pinot Noir: Aromatic sweet cherries mix with hints of pine needles. Across the palate, the wine is broad shouldered with persistent and pure Pinot fruit punching through the ample structure. It's deftly balanced and long with an easy decade ageing potential.
Lot 313 - 2010 California Field Blend, 71% Zinfandel, 10% Petite Sirah, 10% Syrah, 9% Carignane Lot 313 has a wonderfully smoky nose interwoven with blueberry, raspberry, kirsch and black pepper. The palate is deeply concentrated with silky tannins and a rich, multi-faceted juicy finish. With framing acidity and a bold backbone playing off of the lively fruit, this wine is affable while showing great sophistication.
Over a decade ago, Cameron Hughes and Jessica Kogan founded Cameron Hughes Wine, a company that makes, imports and distributes exceptional wines (at great values) to wine lovers all over the country.
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Cameron Hughes Wine which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.