This product is not currently available.
Note: Yes, we are offering the 2009. Don't mind the bottle shot of the 2010 vintage. We secured the tiny amounts of awesome 2009 that there wasn't even a bottle left to photograph!
Why to buy: Because we think David Duband is the next big name in red wine from the Côte de Nuits. He owns multiple grand cru sites and since his first vintage in 1991 (when he was still a student!) his wines are becoming more and more brilliant each year. This wine comes from the large Grand Cru, Clos de Vouget vineyard.
Nose, palate and pairing: Restrained with notes of earth, fresh red fruit and toast. The wine is big with tight tannins but great balance. This is a bottle you want to cellar and drink 10-15 years from now.
Varietals: 100% Pinot Noir
Appellation: Clos Vougeot
Whether selecting wines for NYC's best restaurants or for a personal collection, Daniel is determined to find wines of value and pleasure. He says, "These are producers who are carrying on the ancient tradition of winemaking...whose role is to transform the essence of the grape into the most romantic and delicious beverage known to man."
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: CT, DC, DE, KS, MI, MN, NJ, NY, RI, VT, WI, WV
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.