This product is not currently available.
In this collection:
Lamborn Family Zinfandel 2009
La Sirena Barrett Vineyard Syrah 2009
Fantesca Chardonnay 2009
Vin Perdu Red Wine 2009
Heidi Barrett began her illustrious career with a B.S. Degree in Fermentation from UC Davis, and has gained fame for her work at Dalla Valle and Screaming Eagle, receiving numerous accolades at both wineries. Heidi has grown her impressive client list of ultra-premium wineries, including several of her own wines.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped 2nd day air.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Amuse Bouche which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, VT, WA, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.