This product is not currently available.
Nose, palate and pairing: We love both of these wines with classic Tuscan dishes like tagliatelle with wild mushrooms or bistecca alla Fiorentina. Or, just a big, juicy burger. - Poggio della Rose Riserva 2003 (92 points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate): A deeply intriguing wine with expressive aromatics that lead to a vibrant palate loaded with red cherries.
- Poggio della Rose Riserva 1998 (94 points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate): Although ’98 doesn’t have the reputation of ’96 or ’97, this wine is spectacular. It’s an impeccable blend of fruit, acidity, oak and tannin with notes of berries, flowers, mint and leather.
In this collection:
- Poggio della Rose Riserva 2003 (92 points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate)
- Poggio della Rose Riserva 1998 (94 points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate)
Varietals: 100% Sangiovese
Appellation: Chianti Classico DOCG
Owned and operated by Coralia Pignatelli della Leonessa, this estate skillfully crafts traditional wines from estate-grown, hand-selected fruit. With vineyards that extend over eight different growing sites, wines from this estate reflect the diversity of the soils in the Tuscan countryside.
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.