This product is not currently available.
97 points, Wine & Spirits
96 points, Wine Advocate
94 points, Wine Enthusiast
Why to buy: The most sought-after modern vintage of Dom Pérignon’s world-famous Rosé Champagne. This superb Rosé is the jewel of Dom Pérignon, deserving of life's most memorable moments: a wedding’s pinnacle Champagne toast, the arrival of a couple’s first-born child, or a truly unforgettable Mother’s Day surprise.
“A sultry, feminine style without being soft—the wine has backbone. Its structure refers back to the earth while its flavors point skyward. Lovely to drink now, this will age with grace."
97 Points, Wine & Spirits
"This superb wine is not to be missed… It is a Champagne that demands serious attention… The wine is simply marvelous. I loved it."
96 Points, The Wine Advocate
The backstory: Dom Pérignon releases small quantities of their wines when they reach a peak in their quality, and each bottle is sought after by collectors world-wide. A 30-bottle vertical of the Dom Pérignon Rosé Œnothèque was sold at auction in 2010, setting the world record for a single lot of Champagne and as the first HK$1 million lot of wine Sotheby’s ever sold in Hong Kong.
Nose, palate and pairing: This gorgeous wine bursts with aromas of white flower, honeysuckle and white pepper; in the glass you’ll find black cherry, candied citrus peel and light hints of smoke. The year 2000 was warm and frequently stormy throughout Champagne; the Chardonnay grapes used in this wine were supple, ample and complex, and Pinot Noir offered structured backbone and length. The resulting wine is well-defined, classically balanced, and the pinnacle of what one should expect from an extraordinary Champagne.
Expected maturity: 2025
Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy, the scion of a long line of Côte des Blanc winegrowers, was born in the heart of Champagne country. Named Dom Pérignon’s Chef de Cave in 1990, Geoffroy has been watching over the destiny of this legendary wine ever since.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.