$7.95 - $9.95
May 28 2013 - Jun 3 2013
Developed in The French Laundry kitchen, this all-natural flour is amazingly 100% gluten-free. Cup for cup, replace all-purpose flour in your favorite baked goods recipes, to make breads, brownies, cookies and cakes that are moist and tender with a delicate crumb. And Chef Keller recommends Cup4Cup for his famously crunchy crust on the ad hoc restaurant fried chicken.
Original Thomas Keller Cup4Cup Recipes:
For original recipes from Thomas Keller using Cup4Cup - like The French Laundry's spring pea agnolotti pasta and the "Thomas Keller OREO" - check out our Stories section all week.
Here's what you get:
- Select between one 3 lb bag or one 25 lb bag of gluten-free flour
- Excellent replacement (cup for cup!) for all-purpose flour in your favorite quick bread, cookie, cake, muffin, biscuit and pancake recipes
- Ingredients: Cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, Xanthum gum
- Approved by the Celiac Spruce Association
- Made in the U.S.A., Produced in Yountville, CA
After seeing a diner cry tears of happiness after a taste of gluten-free brioche, Lena Kwak—the Research and Development Chef at The French Laundry— knew what she wanted to do. With Thomas Keller’s support, Kwak worked to develop a gluten-free flour that can replace all-purpose flour in nearly any recipe.
Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email from Gilt Taste notifying you of your ship date.
You Need to Know
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.