This product is not currently available.
Why to buy: Here’s a great wine ideal for easy Italian weeknight meals, from pasta to chicken parm. Mirafiore’s Dolcetto d’Alba is lush and fruity, but dry enough to complement dinner wonderfully.
Characteristics: As Antonio Galloni at Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate declares, “This is a decidedly opulent, seamless style, but there is more than enough freshness and vibrancy to balance some of the wine’s more exuberant tendencies. This is a super-exciting wine from Mirafiore.” Ruby-red with violet highlights, this Dolcetto has a fruity bouquet with overtones of violet, blueberries, black cherries and even rosemary. It is agreeably dry, with soft tannins, and a light nutty aftertaste. This wine has just hit its maturity point, and it will continue to be delicious through 2014.
Varietals: 100% Dolcetto
Appellation: Dolcetto d’Alba DOC
With 70 hectares of vineyards that run along the hillsides of Piemonte, Casa E. di Miriafiore crafts wines in strict accordance with the rules that govern the highest quality Piemontese wines, including extended maceration and generous aging in medium-sized oak casks.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.