This product is not currently available.
Nose, palate and pairing: With berries and bay leaf on the nose, this wine’s aromas lead to a palate of dried strawberry and cassis. One of our go-to weekend BBQ bottles, we love it with a juicy burger, slow braised pork carnitas or grilled portabellos.
Appellation: Mendocino County, CA
Varietals: 85% Old-vine Carignan, 9% Grenache, 6% Petite Sirah
Method of production: Grapes are dry-farmed hand-harvested from old vines
Terroir: Rich red clay from the cool, upland valley lends this wine a bold minerality
With a focus on careful selection of vineyards and restrained winemaking, LIOCO (the fusion founders Matt Licklider's and Kevin O'Connor's last names) buys grapes from independent growers and makes wines at an impressive co-op in Santa Rosa.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be ground shipped to you.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Lioco Wine which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, MN, MO, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, TN, TX, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2015
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 55 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.