This product is not currently available.
Why to buy: Grilling season is here. This Walla Walla, Washington Cab is the perfect foil for juicy Wagyu burgers on the bbq.
The backstory: Washington may share Bordeaux's latitude, but this Cabernet, with its concentrated, berry nose and mouth-watering acidity, is all Columbia Valley. We sipped this robust, velvety wine over a ten-course Thanksgiving meal with award-winning winemaker Eric Dunham and his collaborator, actor Kyle MacLachlan complete with a garlic-rubbed, pancetta-stuffed turkey and chestnut-chanterelle stuffing.
Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Nose: Aromatics of blackberry, anise and cocoa
Palate: Berry cobbler, structured by velvety tannins and bright acidity
Appellation: Columbia Valley
Walla Walla native Eric Dunham relies upon the best local Washington State fruit to craft his ultra-premium wines. Although he employs a minimalist approach in his wine-making process, Eric nonetheless takes great care with each bottle, right down to painting the labels of the Lewis Vineyard wines.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
Aromatics of cherry cobbler, cocoa and anise make this wine a bold companion for a crackling-skinned turkey, especially when it’s flanked by cranberry chutney, red wine gravy, and a roasted herb stuffing.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Dunham Cellars which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, CA, CO, DC, FL, IA, ID, MD, MN, MO, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, TX, WA, WI, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2022
- Store at 50-55 F
- Serve at 55-65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.