This product is not currently available.
Varietals: 100% Cortese
Nose: Layers of florals and peach
Palate: Pear, peach, lemon and stone
Appellation: Gavi DOC
This family owned estate put Gavi back on the map after a rigorous overhaul which involved drastically reducing their yields, hiring Piemonte specialist Beppe Caviola as consulting oenologist and renovating their cellar. Today they are recognized as the preeminent Gavi producer with a stunning hotel and restaurant.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped ground.
We Love This With
If roasted chicken with a glass of white wine sounds pedestrian to you, think again. “I want to prove to the world that Gavi is a serious white wine... fresh, precise, and beautiful,” says Stephano Moccagatto of Villa Sparina. And he’s well on his way to doing so with this extraordinary Gavi, which is fragrant of white flowers, citrus and stones. A whole Poulet Bleu chicken is equally prized for its flavor. Chill down the bottle (though not enough to stifle its bouquet) and roast this free-range bird with tarragon, parsley, lemon and thyme: it’s a classic meal that’s anything but run of the mill.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2014
- Store at 50 – 60°F
- Serve at 45 - 55 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.