This product is not currently available.
Nose, palate and pairing: Sandhi is dedicated to making wines of finesse, minerality, acidity, structure and balance. In this exceptional (and unusual) California Chardonnay, you'll find a bright and racy acidity, minimal oak influence, and bright green apple. As the weather turns warmer, we love this medium-bodied but refreshing wine with briny raw oysters, goat-cheese stuffed zucchini flowers or a gorgeous salad of frisee and runny poached egg.
Nose: Expressive notes of green apple
Palate: Lively acidity balances a generous mouthfeel and long finish
Appellation: Santa Barbara, California
Sandhi wines is the brainchild of Rajat Parr, wine director for Mina Group Restaurants, Charles Banks, the former owner of Jonata Wines and Screaming Eagle, and esteemed winemaker Sashi Moorman. The winery is dedicated to sourcing the finest grapes in Santa Barbara County and expressing the terroir of these specific vineyard sites.
When necessary, your wine will be shipped in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck to a carrier hub close to you. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
Fresh oysters and chardonnay is a clean and crisp pairing that will make your taste buds dance. Sommelier Joe Campanale finds the crisp acidity of this white perfect for all the flavors at a Thanksgiving meal. "My Thanksgiving can be such a hodgepodge of different flavors and textures. This year try making quail for your guests." He'd glaze easy-to-cook Cavendish quails in bourbon maple syrup and serve with roasted squash and a glass of this chardonnay.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Sandhi Winery which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2014
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 47 - 55 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.