This product is not currently available.
Varietals: 100% Zinfandel
Nose: Aromas of dark cherry and exotic spices
Palate: Notes of orange rind, black currant, cranberry, and spice
Appellation: Sonoma County, CA
Cecil DeLoach pioneered Pinot Noir wine growing in the Russian River Valley in 1973. In 2003, Burgundy’s Boisset Family purchased DeLoach Vineyards, recognizing the similarities between Sonoma County and Burgundy. The Boisset Family is dedicated to biodynamic, organic and sustainable winemaking.
When necessary, your wine will be shipped in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck to a carrier hub close to you. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
A wine of this weight with this tannin structure holds up nicely to Asian spices. We recommend pairing it with a chili crisp sauce.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by DeLoach Vineyard which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, KS, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink Now Through 2020
- Store at 50 - 55 F
- Serve at 55 - 65 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.