This product is not currently available.
Included in this collection:
Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Pinot Noir Rosé 2010
A husband and wife team from Brooklyn founded Parlay Wine to pursue their passion for artisanal winemaking. Today, Kahlil and Casey Lozoraitis make two reasonably priced, approachable wines that hail from the Sonoma Coast and the Dutton Valley Ranch in Russian River.
When necessary, your wine will be shipped to your nearest carrier hub in a temperature-controlled, refrigerated truck. You will receive tracking information once your wine leaves the carrier hub.
We Love This With
These well made wines are all about fun, so we like to think of them in for get-togethers. Big family dinners, impromptu cocktail parties or your annual open house. Vibrant and fresh, they’re an excellent match for heavier nibbles like latkes and caviar. With a drop of crème fraiche, the combo of briny roe and fried potatoes hits all the right notes to make these aromatic wines sing.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Churchill Cellars which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: CA, CO, DC, LA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NV, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2013
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 47 - 55 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.