This product is not currently available.
Sommelier Selection: "We have a saying amongst my circle of friends; when going to a house party, always bring a magnum because “Magnums show you care”. Made from 100% Chardonnay, this champagne drinks like a white Burgundy with the added bonus of bubbly. It’s no wonder it’s the darling amongst sommeliers."
– Top 5 Gilt Taste wines selected by Laura Maniec, Master Sommelier and Owner of Corkbuzz Wine Studio
Nose, palate and pairing: Grown with biodynamic techniques in a famous region, it stands apart from the pack with aromas of toasted brioche, green apples and peaches. Silky bubbles and excellent structure temper a round, buttery palate. There’s nothing like a magnum of fantastic Champagne to send the conversation sparkling — and we can’t think of a better partner for caviar.
Varietals: 100% Chardonnay
Nose: Notes of flowers, peach, brioche and a light note of petrol
Palate: Round body, discreet bubbles, notes of peach and butter
Appellation: Champagne, France
Bertrand Gautherot is dedicated to the exclusive production of mono-varietal Champagne at his family estate of Vouette et Sorbée. A devotee of natural production and protégé of Anselme Selosse, Bertrand has been Demeter certified since 1998 and heads the organization of organic producers in Champagne.
Once your order is processed, your wine will be shipped for ground delivery.
We Love This With
With layers of brioche, butter and petrol, this Champagne has us dreaming of blinis, crème fraîche and, yes—caviar. It’s been a celebratory combination since time immemorial, in the palaces of St. Petersburg and the châteaux of France. Let a sip of the Champagne linger in your mouth after a taste of caviar. Allow the fine, buttery bubbles to mingle with the creamy, luxurious brine. Our Domestic Caviar Trio comes with three caviars (including sturgeon, paddlefish and hackleback), a wonderfully creamy crème fraîche, 30 blinis, and four gorgeous mother-of-pearl spoons. It adds instant splendor to a holiday feast.
You Need to Know
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age; someone 21 years or older must be present to sign on delivery.
- Products are sold by Wine.com which is the seller of record--all taxes and shipping fees are collected on its behalf.
- Products may not be resold by customers.
- In order to protect the provenance of the products during extreme weather conditions, the seller may delay shipment until better conditions exist. Neither Gilt nor the seller is responsible for those delays.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- Due to state restrictions and seller’s licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Customers often prefer to ship packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult will be available.
- If the delivery date needs to be extended beyond the delivery window shown, you must notify customer service within 24 hours of your order.
- If visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to receive the delivery.
Use and Care
- Drink now through 2015
- Store at 50 - 60 F
- Serve at 47 - 55 F
Freshness and Quality Commitment
This item is final sale and non-returnable. Gilt Taste is committed to offering quality products that are fresh, honest and inspiring.